Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Secret Love!


There is another love I have, and is kept in my heart. Now there are many loves you can have. You can have love for your spouse, your children, parents, animals, you can even love inanimate objects. This secret love I talk about is like no other love I have ever had. I will say, this love is not shared back, and at first that hurt and I couldn't understand it. Much like the word no. The word no is foreign to me. But over time I have learned to except what life has dealt me. That by all means does not mean I can't still love this secret love. I don't think you have a say in matters of the heart. You either have these feeling or you don't. Just because someone or thing doesn't love you, it doesn't mean you can turn or shut off your feelings of love. Believe me I have tried, but to no avail. I'm afraid this love will be with me until I die. It will always live, like I said in my heart. It will always be in my memories, as long as they last. I feel very fortunate to have felt this love, I don't know if everyone gets to feel it in their life time. I am very lucky, and thankful I have.
Love,
Cindy


No comments: