Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Angle in my life......

When this creature came into my life I had no idea he was for me, I thought he was my husbands angel. We had just lost a member of our little family and my husband fell into a deep depression. Long story short Jabber enters our life and pulls Donald out of his state of depression. Because he did that I called Jabber, Donald's Angel. We only had this special angel for 12 short years. I expected a life time, but in my heart I new a day would come when he would leave us. That day did come and I haven't been the same since. Jabber touch allot of people's lives and even animals, everyone loved him. He will live in our heart's forever. I love you Jab....wherever your next mission takes you, you have a piece of my heart with you!



No comments: