Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"At Knits End"




"At Knits End" is the name I've pick for my knitting shop I hope to have
one day. As you can see to the right I have post two of my piece's. Through out this blog I will post picture's of my own creations. This is another love of mine, knitting. There is something about the feel of the yarn, the smell the yarn gives off. So many different combination of stitches that you can use. To taking a plain pattern and using it like an artist would a canvas. And in the end the finished project, the self worth you get from finishing the piece to the satisfaction that you have made something beautiful, something you can ware, a garment you can call your own. My mother and my Aunt taught me to knit when I was six years old. I've knitted everything from doll clothing to adult wear, and let's not forget
our four legged friends, dog's and cat's. I've knitted for friends, for charity,
and make all of my own sweaters and my husband golf vest. I guess I was
just born to knit.

No comments: